Our Vision is “To impart world-class education that shall foster academic excellence along with physical fitness. To inculcate in each DPS student Psychological and spiritual health, social consciousness, self-discipline and concern for the environment through our systems and practices.”
Our Vision is “To Facilitate and catalyze true learning for developing an equipoise individual with civic sense and social responsibility. We empower young minds with the discovery and realization of their dreams and goals. Design the course to think positively, act reflect and adapt responsibility.”
Is to make our educational establishment an innovative center of learning where teachers collaborate with students in developing pedagogical applications. To adopt a holistic approach to the growth and development of the students learning and lay the foundation for the continual pursuit of knowledge and skills, respect for learning and a desire to be a lifelong learner.
- To provide challenging opportunities and a cognition environment to discover and explore.
- To provide students the opportunity to utilize current scholastic technology to develop quandary-solving and critical thinking skills across the curriculum.
- To foster ingeniousness, inspirit higher-order thinking, and incentivize students to learn by advocating and providing for congruous utilization of scholastic technology.
- To inspire each student to reach his or her potential level of achievement in a school where voluntary self-reverence and self-discipline are guidelines for comportments.
- To improve the confidence and self-esteem of the students.
- To build-up nature teamwork, and skills for cooperation.
- To habituate changes and learn to surmount the challenges
- To enhance efficacious communication.
- To develop Perpetual Comprehensive Evaluation and student assessment in every quarter.
- To stimulate the interests of the students by illustrating material to be covered in subsequent years and to bring all the students to a similar level of knowledge independently.