We use the Cambridge Primary testing assessments structure which uses internationally benchmarked tests to assess learner performance and report progress to the students and parents. Cambridge Primary Progression Tests provide valid skills and understanding in Mathematics, English, and science; internal assessment of knowledge.
There are two assessment options:
Marked In School
Cambridge Primary Progression
- Provides detailed information about the performance of each student for stages 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- Enable learning to be assessed every year.
- Enable teachers to compare the individuals and groups with strengths and weaknesses.
- Enable teachers to provide the well-structured feedback to learners and parents.
- Come with clear standards, guidance, and mark schemes.
- Tests are marked by teachers at school.
We provide a reporting tool for Cambridge Primary Progression Tests. We upload learners’ test results and then analyze the results and create the print reports. We can also compare a learner’s results against their class, school or other schools around the world and on a year-by-year basis.
Marked by Cambridge Examiners
Cambridge Primary Checkpoint
- Cambridge Primary Checkpoint is a diagnostic testing service that is marked in Cambridge and each learner receives a statement of achievement and a diagnostic report that helps young learners by giving comprehensive feedback in each subject area on their strengths and weaknesses.
- The Cambridge Global Perspectives assessments are marked by teachers and moderated in Cambridge.
- Question papers are sent to the exam officer in a sealed courier which is then stored in a safe room with alarm. After administration again the answer scripts are sent to Cambridge for correction. Parents can use the login id to view the results of students online.