Here are some achievements of DPS Nacharam, the Best International School in Hyderabad
- Principal Mrs. Sunitha Rao received the BEST INTERNATIONAL PRINCIPAL AWARD at Science Olympiad Foundation.
- Delhi Public School, Nacharam has been ranked No.1 in parameters of Co-Curricular activity in a survey conducted by Education Today. DPS Nacharam campus stands among the top CBSE schools of Hyderabad for the Best Inclusive Education.
- The school is also a recipient of the Acharya Devo Bhava Award – 2016.
- The school has been successfully reaccredited with the British Council International School Award (ISA) for the period 2015-18.
- Three members have been awarded the Global Teachers Accreditation 2015 (GTA) with commendation.
- We bagged the achievements “Best School Award from CEE (Centre for Environment Education)”.
- Rohini Reddipalli (Staff) cleared the DELF – B2 level.
- Taha Adeel Mohammed and Kaveri Priya Putti of class IX have been selected in recently conducted SMTE (Science & Mathematics Talent Examination) by DPS Society at the National level and these two are invited for higher-level enrichment Programme of 6 days at HRD Centre, Dwarka, New Delhi in the month of May 2017.
- Jeeta Roy achieved best teacher’s award by SOF (Science Olympiad Foundation) in Telangana State
- International Standard Organization (ISO)
- Delhi Public School Nacharam has been granted with a logo of ORACLE ACADEMY, and DPS Nacharam students can undergo ORACLE Course (Database Design and Programming with SQL)
- DPS Nacharam was adjudged as the top 20 schools of Hyderabad by Brainfeed.
- Core Skills project with the British Council.
- Successfully accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), USA.
- The whole department of Pre Primary consisting of 30 teachers has completed CICTT from Cambridge and six members with distinction.
- 16 members have completed CIDTT from Cambridge and 1 member with overall distinction, almost all with distinctions in other modules.
- 6 members are certified by Harvard University for differentiated instruction in the classroom.
- All 308 staff members registered for varied courses on CORSERA as part of ICT training (by DPS Society) and are successfully certified.
- 5 teachers are trained for conducting Value Education through the awakened citizen Programme – CBSE initiative.
- DPS teachers have attended all training programmes conducted by DPS Society / CBSE.
- 50 teachers have completed module 1 of CAER – by CBSE.
- DPS continues to be the only school from India to be a part of GCI – Global Classroom Initiative in collaboration with 5 other countries.
- DPS has been the city coordinator for UDAAN and other CBSE programmes.
- DPS has awarded 100% to 50% scholarships for academic and sports achievers – to about 50 students.
- Project Green Athlon is being continued with a target of 10,000 tree plantations.
- Indian Book of Records certification for Mass Yoga (5500 students) and Mass Fitness – Aerobics & Taekwondo (7302 students),
- Sports Achievements: CBSE Tennis – Gold in Nationals, CBSE Skating – Gold in South Zone and CBSE Archery – Bronze in Nationals.
The awards reiterate our commitment towards the cause of the holistic education of every student simultaneously preparing them for the journey of life with concern and commitment towards society and its multifarious needs.